Address: Suite GO4, 4-12 Garfield Street FIVE DOCK NSW 2046
Postal Address: PO Box 235, Five Dock NSW 2046
Mobile: (02) 9713 9155
Fax: (02) 9712 1366
D’Angelo Solicitors is a boutique law firm providing legal services to clients for 23 years. Conveniently based in Five Dock, the principal Angelo D’Angelo, has been practising in law for 34 years. D’Angelo Solicitors practises in:
- Conveyancing, consists of giving buyers legal advice on pre-exchanged purchase contracts for residential and business/industrial/warehouse properties. Preparing contracts in residential and business/industrial/warehouse properties for sellers and giving advice during pre-exchange negotiations. Thereafter our role will be to advise on loan and discharge security documents and continue the matters to completion.
- Business law, consisting of giving buyers legal advice on pre-exchanged business purchase contracts for businesses not relating to properties purchases including but not limited to advising on commercial leases attached to the business premises. Preparing business sale contracts for sellers and giving advice during pre-exchange negotiations. Thereafter our role will be to advise on potential matters while continuing the matters to completion.
- Preparation of and advising on new Commercial and/or Retail Leases being or to be conducted from business/industrial/warehouse premises.
- Succession planning, consisting of preparation of Last Will and Testaments, Guardianship and Enduring Power of Attorneys documents.
- Contesting Last Will and Testaments under the Succession Act.
- Notary Public Services consisting of witnessing, verifying and sealing documents to be used in international countries.